What is IndyCon?
Indy Con is a three day invitational event that takes place on the North East Side of Indianapolis each year. During late winter or early spring board gamers from around Indiana and the surrounding states come and enjoy each others company while playing some great games! In addition to hundreds of games in the free games library, there are dozens of raffle prizes given away, a few tourneys take place, and plenty of friends to teach and play the games with you! Here is some quick information about the convention.
- Games Library - Thanks to the our local gamers we have access to about every board game out there. The past few years the library has offered over 500 games to play and all for free!
- Games Raffle - For coming to the convention you receive raffle tickets, which you then get to place in the drawing for the specific game you want to win! So if you win a game you know you want it, rather than just winning something random from one big pot.
- Play to Win - In 2015 we've added a new way to increase your chance to win games. Play them to win the copy you played! We'll have a table of games provided by our great sponsors, where each time you play one of the games, your chances to win it increases!
- 24 Hour Gaming - Once the doors open on Friday morning at 9am the gaming is non-stop. They don't close again until Sunday night at 7pm!
- Food - You can bring your own food. Many conventions require you to purchase your drinks and food right there, but not at Indy Con. You can pack a sack lunch or go grab Subway and bring it back.
IndyCon 2015 News
November 17, 2014 - Hello to all our great attendees! Time to set aside some dates! IndyCon 2015 will be March 6-8 at the Drury Inn & Suites, where we've had so much fun over the past several years! We'll let you know when registration begins and all the other fun stuff, but for now just request those dates off from work, get the family plans in order, and come out to play some games!